me and my boring life..

Monday, December 7, 2009

i've just realized...

my life is getting more boring day after day...

sumtime i hope that tomorrow will come fast...

but sumtime i fell like i'm not ready to face the future..

everything is boring...

i'm bored of this life..

sumtime i feel like i've no feeling anymore...

i don't even played my guitar anymore...

i juz feel unease..

all day long...

there's sumthing inside telling me that sumthing has gone wrong...

but i can't manage to find out whats been bothering me...

now, i only have my friends beside me...

they are important to me...

i know maybe some of them didn't like me or even totally hate me...

but i need them...

i need their strength to help me through this life.. 

to all my dear friends... thanks... thanks a lot... 

"jgn tanya kenapa aku wat post cmni...."

3 comments:

Muhammad Warouq bin Qamar said...

sebelum aku gi sayeda karate tengkuk ko,baik ko cakap apsal ko bekelakuan ganjil seperti demikian.

jom la dtg umah aku jamming. boring dol.

Eng Einy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eng Einy said...

daud, buat kelas piano daud! aku teringin r nk blaja piano...lame da